Friday, May 25, 2007

NCFM - Finally Its Over

So finally i managed to write my NCFM certification.... Not that i studied day and night, just studied for one day and managed to do it decently....But whenever i was watching a movie or going out with my friends, there was always this thought in the corner of my mind reminding me that i have an exam, though that really didn't stop me from having fun....... but i have to accept that i couldn't enjoy whole heartedly from the time i enrolled for this test, which is exactly 2 weeks before......when i went to the test center today morning, i was actually 45 minutes early. never in my history of college/school have i gone this early for an exam, especially during my MBA days i would give a grand entry in to the exam hall by running once everyone is seated -:).. i was the only one who didn't carry a book....everyone there was studying so hard, i was just wondering how would this last minute study make any difference. But to tell the truth, they really made me feel uncomfortable and infact i even started getting worried about not taking the book......But thats ok, now all is over......The only thing that is in my mind now is the ooty trip...... A full family trip.....16 people ( not a small crowd)...:) going out like this after 3 long years.... Lets c, what these have got for me.....



4 comments:

Nova said...

That reminds me.. I gotta start working on it soon :(

Geetha said...

NCFM???? does covansys requires u 2 do NCFM???

Sathish said...

What is NCFM?

How was ur trip to Ooty? (really miss those combined trips)

Unknown said...

Great explanation about this NCFM topic and thanks to sharing the wonderful tutorials,NCFM Academy hyderabad