Saturday, July 14, 2007

I wish there was rewind button!!!!!!

met sathya, ipsita and priyadarshi after 2 1/2 months........it was like getting back to the old days.... we all sat together started talking each ones experience in the last 2 months, and then gossiped quiet a bit ........ It all reminded me of the Great Lakes college days....how many days we would have sat together like this in ipsita's house spoke about every topic under the sun, fought over so many issues, shared so many likes and dislikes.....those days were beautiful.......today was one such day..... sitting all over again at ipsita's new house and talking,fighting and gossiping and when we all 4 got in to the car, my mind just rewinded those long Besant nagar beach road drives......... i felt so nostalgic.....this was my small yet happening group at great lakes...we 4 ( me, ipsita, sathya and priyadarshi) have spent most of the time together in the last one year at great lakes.....now each one of us is in a different place ( yah, ipsita and priyadarshi are together).....but still as a group we are not together anymore........makes me feel really bad........i only wish there was rewind or pause button to life......... God!!!!!!!!! y didnt u give me that option...........

2 comments:

Nova said...

I know how u feel... Even we are all separate and its like We wish those times were back again :(

Sathish said...

mmm... Don't want it.. too much of something.....

The rarer.. the more crave... :)