Monday, December 3, 2007

My First Project Over - Shud I Cry or Smile!!!!!!!

finally, managed to successfully complete my first proj.......but i really donno if i shud feel happy or sad abt it......it is kind of a mixed feeling......i feel really nice, that i managed to finish it and the product is all ready for going live, but at the same time, i am leaving this team which has become so close to me in this 5 months period.....though it took some time for me to get comfortable with this team during the initial days, but eventually they have all really become so close to me, that i enjoyed every minute that i spent with them..... i just cant forget the way kirthiga comes up with something really out of context when everyone in the team would be discussing on a topic very seriously, and the next minute, seriousness is gone and all of us burst out laughing...... the times where me and the project lead would fight and irritate each other over small issues and derive a sadistic pleasure out of it, and thustakeer coming up with all possible weird names for archana...... oh, i am missing all those things really!!!!!!!!!! but i think this is reality....being a business analyst, the only permanent thing in your work environment is 'CHANGE'....... i think i would also get used to it....but, it sure going to take a LOT of time....... But, ASCIL Team, i am really missing all of u, to say the least!!!!!!!! it was gr8 being with all of u..... every1 in that team is so special to me, as that was my first project after my MBA...... u people are all very special!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: