Friday, January 4, 2008

Hats off!!!!!

i just finished watching "taare zameen par". Wat a movie.....i dont think any movie has made me go through so much of emotions in just 2 hrs.....i cried, cried badly sometimes....i laughed in joy sometimes.....i smiled with tears in my eyes sometimes......i felt guilty sometimes....i felt proud sometimes.....i felt a sense of immense happiness sometimes.....i felt confident sometimes.....oh god, i just cant explain wat i went thro seeing this movie........everytime when i watch a movie, however good it may be, i always thought it is not reality, but in this movie every character lived their portion...it would be mean to single out 1 or 2 persons and say they did gr8......it is every1 who were a part of the movie has done a fabulous work......me sure to watch it in theater again....and i am sure i will go through the same set of emotions again.....hats off to every1 of "taare zameen par".......thats a master piece.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.